What Can Your Simple WebPageMaker Do?
- It can come up with the outline of a complete HTML document including the DOC Declaration.
- Used correctly, it gives support to HTML 3.2 specifications. In the hands of the more knowledgeable, it can help generate a web page that is HTML 4.0 compliant.
- HTML codes are now in lower case so that one can use it to come up with an XHTML document.
- When it works with MSIE, one can open a saved file from the directory. The file opens up in Notepad, and so can be copied and pasted on YSWPM's work area.
- Your Simple WebPageMaker has tools for the following:
- Making Tables
- Browsing for Images
- Previewing Images for Background
- Manipulating image sizes and previewing them.
- Making Meta Tags
- Previewing Fonts and Background Colors
- A Cut and Paste Tool for Special Characters
- Your Simple WebPageMaker has an instructive user interface
- Your Simple WebPageMaker has links to an HTML Tutorial